Image Thread

tumblr_m899p7cFZE1qkqah0o1_500.gif

EDIT: can anyone guess which of these to this is from? Hiden no Aria or Kampfer.

Choose if you know x)

tumblr_m899p7cFZE1qkqah0o1_500.gif

EDIT: can anyone guess which of these to this is from? Hiden no Aria or Kampfer.

Choose if you know x)
That is from the underappreciated masterpiece that is Kampfer.

Freaking loved that anime.

Edit: WAITAMIONUTE, THAT'S FROM HIDEN NO ARIA, I SAW NATSUME AND WAS LIKE KAAAAMPPPFERRRR, but then I was like... This scene wasn't in Kampfer. THen I thought about Hiden No Aria.

Final Verdict: Hiden no Aria.

That is from the underappreciated masterpiece that is Kampfer.

Freaking loved that anime.

Edit: WAITAMIONUTE, THAT'S FROM HIDEN NO ARIA, I SAW NATSUME AND WAS LIKE KAAAAMPPPFERRRR, but then I was like... This scene wasn't in Kampfer. THen I thought about Hiden No Aria.

Final Verdict: Hiden no Aria.

Your answer is Hiden No Aria? Then i whould say thats wrong x) surely Aira and that Pink haired girl look really alike From appearence and uniform but nooo.. I don't remember seeing that scene in Hiden no Aria/Aria the Scarlet Ammo. So Kampfer is my final choice.

So the first thing you said was quite correct.

EDIT: Though the thing you said you don't remember such a scene? well it could be more correct to say they were edited together but then again i whould put my belief in Kampfer rather then Scarlet ammo (hence there being alot of shooting and fighting in 12 episodes.)

I'm sorry but this is confusing. Needs more contrast :)
Iq9gbr6.png

[EDIT] Fuck it. Seems like it's just in firefox. Works well on chrome. Anyone know why it's so weird?

Back