Image Thread

redead_hate_by_imlinkthemute.jpg

Whilst I am sad at his passing. The fact that he took his own life shows that he went against his own words. He betrayed everyone that he wanted to feel happy by causing those who loved him, admired him, and looked up to him; a measure of that pain he percieved would be cured by slaying himself.

Suicide is the most selfish thing you can do. This coming from someone who "knows what it's like to feel absolutely worthless."

All I want to say to him is Why? But I know fully that nothing he could say would be a good enough reason. So I would only shake my head in disappointment and tell him, "You've betrayed everyone, most of all your family, by betraying yourself."
You're not exactly yourself when you're depressed. You don't think clearly. Treating it as if he was able to be rational at the time is...well, it's just not how it works.

Whilst I am sad at his passing. The fact that he took his own life shows that he went against his own words. He betrayed everyone that he wanted to feel happy by causing those who loved him, admired him, and looked up to him; a measure of that pain he percieved would be cured by slaying himself.

Suicide is the most selfish thing you can do. This coming from someone who "knows what it's like to feel absolutely worthless."

All I want to say to him is Why? But I know fully that nothing he could say would be a good enough reason. So I would only shake my head in disappointment and tell him, "You've betrayed everyone, most of all your family, by betraying yourself."
A depressing thing to think about is that maybe he knew he was going against his own words...

But enough talk about depressing subjects, onward with silly pictures. Like this joke from Harvey Birdman
cf9.jpg

Back