• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

In Game Name

Ninjew

I am REALLY bored so i decided to make this thread. Tell your story of how you got your in game name. I would rather not share mine 8D

My name reflects my eyes. I can only see about 70 % then i should be able to see. And its just getting worse each day, but not so much that u can tell. Ill prolly get surgery with lasers and **** but after watching Starwars to many times im not rly sure if i want it :/

did u see the family guy with laser eye surgery and the jedis?

my eyes are at 20/60, its getting worse, but with contax, im 20/20

umm my name is _-KI-_ 73h 53x -[FVC]- the ki part is my clans name Killers Instinct 73h 53x means teh sex or the sex you can prolly figure that out on your own.... and -[FVC]- means fox valley clan an its werr i lives

Where do I begin...? (Prepare for a hella long story...)

ACT1 (roflmao i'm joking...)

You see, it all started out when I was naught but 9 years old. I saw my older cousin play 1.6 acting all Cal-I (I didn't know what that meant...) and got highly interested into killing other people. (Interested can be defined as, "Closing your eyes when he shoots people and waiting to see if they're dead.)

Although my mom forbid me from nearing that game at my age, i longed to get it and play it myself.

3 years later...

6th grade, ah what a wonderful year it was... I got a brand new computer (That I still use to date.) for christmas and it was kick-ASS (Back in that time..). What also surprised me was that my cousin bought me a CONDITION-ZERO game package for christmas! Oh the bloody awesomeness of how I screamed almost topped the infamous "nintendo 64 kid".

1 week later...

I was hooked.

Simple as that, I instantly thrived to get better. My name at the time was "MegamanSuperGuy" (Yes I was a little kid with a high voice and no ball kid too at once point..). I met several people and feared to share my age, seeing my high pitched brethren instantly get banned for uttering a single "hi" in the server I was playing. So I withdrew the MIC for now, and acted very mature about it.

2 months later...

I was starstruck. The admin I had thought to be a cute 12 year old girl around my area was really a 14 year old kid going by the name "Goatman" (in-Game). I was sad, yet happy at the same time and instantly developed a relationship with this fellow. His father, Box, also played in the same server, and they were both admins. The server also, was a ****ing huge ass pub that held all these pro players that would wipe the floor with me. I was at first treated horribly because I sucked at the game so much... I wanted to prove them wrong.

Never in my life have I EVER been so MAD at once... I was kicked/banned by an unfriendly admin in the same server for being too "horrible" at the game and thus, ruining his experiance in the game. If I had changed servers and just moved on, hell, maybe I would be that kickass kid that got the A+ honer roll at school. No, I refused to lose. I rushed homeworks, eagerly awaiting to arrive home and start up counter strike so I could raise my skills to a whole new level, playing with bots with aimhacks on and STILL thriving to get better.

3 months later...

I return to the server... A year had almost past, and i've grown a strong power, but lost that A+ honer roll.. (****ing teachers said I hacked my homework..) But all was repaid with a certain number of headshots, and no kill loss. I was instantly welcomed back and questioned how I was so good. I told them it was in my blood, and they all laughed it off. Goatman also paid a huge tribute and thus named me JeepJeep. Apparantly, my old name was unable to be used in AMX commands and thus, he told me to change my name to JeepJeep, and we all watched and laughed as I flew, and flew, and flew. Thus also leading me to my love of uberslaps.

1 Year later...

Condition Zero was done for me. Although I shared lots of fond memories, Source came by and destroyed it all. People left for Source, servers closed, memories shattered. I thus, left the name JeepJeep and went into my cousin's friend's local server. A wc3 server....

ACT2 (Wow this is a hella long story, so it's going to be in ACT's)

WC3, a completely new ballgame for ole JeepJeep. I was shocked at how advanced it all looked... The level system... The skills... The amount of people.... And the faint patches of hair on my balls... (lmfao)... It was all new to me...

My cousins name Save|Me was a quick inspiration to me. I watched whenever he came over to play CS on my computer, and I also came over to his house on some occasions and watched him play CS on his computer... It was like a Teacher/Student thing. I LEARNED from watching him play, I saw how he sometimes ignored the person in front and went for the guy behind the person in front that was looking at him, thus, removing the only possible threat AND getting a second bonus kill. It amazed me to no end as I learned endless combinations of tricks and facts. How a faster sens on your mouse was a bigger advantage then recoil. "There is no point in having godly recoil if you cant even turn to shoot at people.." - Save|Me

Thus, came my new name.. "Run|Away"

Couple of months later... (not too sure how many..)

I was cruising around the servers, triumphing every single server in my way. I had grown accustomed to my name "Run|Away" and was quite happy I could defeat people in clicking/aiming.

When suddenly... Came a server known as...

DarkFX..

ACT3

Life came to a sudden halt as soon as I entered DFX... I was scared, and partially amazed at how people were FLYING across the map and having air-based shoot outs... I quickly adapted into the system. I changed my name to Nub|Cake quickly before entering..

Why Nub|Cake?
Why not keep it as Run|Away?
Do I look fat in this dress?

Don't know
Don't know
Yes

The truth is, I WAS a Nub in the server. I blew ASS the first 3 levels... But quickly adapted and still kept the name even after.

Run|Away was a name that I sort of admired for getting me through so much... I didn't want to ruin it's reputation so I withdrew the name. Swearing I would never re-use it untill I felt I was ready once more.

Dude, your wearing a dress... Thongs ftw.

Anyways, upon joining, the first few people on my ***** list were...

Jarhead
Sgt. Snowball (Oh the horrors he did to me in my noob levels... I can never forget how I was brutaly knifed one round at a time.)
Chicksniper (Believe it or not, I sorta hated her cause well... She was a girl and she was KICKING MY ASS.)

Although quickly Sgt. Snowball and Chick became one of my best known friends. Thus leading me to joining a clan made by Guitar Guru.. I forgot the name of it but I swear it was the happiest few weeks of my life.

Then came in... XIS...

ACT4 (Wowzers.. so many changing points of my life... lawl)

-{XIS}-
The reason WHY I pwnt DFX to the ground.
They looked 1337,
They acted 1337,
They WERE 1337.

Every time an XIS came, I would start up my engine and mow down the field like mad. I swear, I would try harder to knife after every single round and take them down. I wanted to prove to them who was boss, when he was, and WHY you should beware him. Then... came... the sudden fall of the clan I was in.. I don't know why.. I just remember Yi Soon Shin being involved and a few others.. And it all just... ended.

Thus XIS eagerly took the chance to take me in and treat me as if i was their brother from another mother. Although I disliked it at first, Coco assured me to be happy about it. And as if he read the future, I WAS happy about it.

We, XIS's were the doom bringers. I swear, nothing got in our way. At first I was the only obstacle, but that all changed. I was the obstacle EATER. I showed no mercy.

(Also, in between somewhere of all this, I met Jam/****/Betty Crocker/Shemale and quickly thought he/she/it/whatever the **** it was, was indeed, a girl. Soon after QUITE alot of apologizing and screaming at the top of my lungs, we became buddies like peanut butter and jelly.)

ACT5 (The end of XIS?)

Indeed it was true. Coco had QUIT XIS... It was painful, I wasn't able to believe it at first, but it was all true.. And it hurt me more then that one time I got banned... (It was in the beginning of the story..)

3 weeks later...

All is well, I returned to the simple "Nub|Cake" and was playing the map BOOM as usual.. When someone that came by the name as "Sauce" and "twisted" came in and Changed their names to Nub|Cake as well! I was surprised and so was everyone else, and soon came up with their own "Nub|" name for the hell of it. Someone asked me if Nub| was a clan and if I was the clan leader.. I have never started a clan and just realized that it would be a great learning experiance on being one. Sure, I told him it was, and recruiting for the official DFX clan Nub| began....

a few days later...

Wowzers was all I could say. A few days, and I already had 20 members. 20 MEMBERS. It HAS to be a world record. It was miraculess I held up. The pressure of being asked to join was mighty, but the pubes growing under my balls told me less. I continued the clan.

And also, because I gotta go soon and to make the story shoooort...
Nub eventually died from my absense and everyone soon left and the clan fell apart. The End

Cool, I was in Cake's story lol. Anyway I joined the server as Lol during the time XIS and RK were rivals I guess, I was contemplating which clan to join since I was pretty good but in the end I chose XIS and I am still glad I made that choice today. It was a good clan like Cake stated and we stole some of RK's better members (or member). Then XIS fell apart so I changed my tag to Nub|Sauce I think and I told myself I would change it back to Lol but it never happened. And still @nal probe sometimes calls me Mr. Lol...

lol nubcake i read your whole story. and my clan and i were mentioned as the happiest few weeks of his life:) thank you nubcake lol. and it was called TO (The Ownerers) lol.

as for my name..... its self explanitory, im just a GuitarGuru

Also, in between somewhere of all this, I met Jam/****/Betty Crocker/Shemale and quickly thought he/she/it/whatever the **** it was, was indeed, a girl. Soon after QUITE alot of apologizing and screaming at the top of my lungs, we became buddies like peanut butter and jelly.)
^^^

HEY u were right!! errrr heh yea ... hehe.... about that..

Back