In The Land Of Skyrim

lol in a cart? you must be confusing with minecraft?
Nope. IN the start of Skyrim, you sit in a cart with prisoners for no damn reason. You actually wouldn't even have a look considering you customize 30 secornds before you're about to get executed. The story is after gettuieasily boring, after getting good items nothing is fun, it has a massive map, yet like 20 towns. You'd expect dragons to be a challenge, yet it's the 30 seconds after you shoot an arrow at it that is the longedt part. You just shoot an arrow to get it down, then two hits with a sword and it's done.The main story is easily beaten, and the side quests are just helping people with random crap they're too stupid to do. It did not deserve 10/10.

The story is after gettuieasily boring, after getting good items nothing is fun, it has a massive map, yet like 20 towns. You'd expect dragons to be a challenge, yet it's the 30 seconds after you shoot an arrow at it that is the longedt part. You just shoot an arrow to get it down, then two hits with a sword and it's done.The main story is easily beaten, and the side quests are just helping people with random crap they're too stupid to do. It did not deserve 10/10.
I'm sorry you feel that way. I think it is fun to run around being bad-ass like in Assassin's Creed where you can run around one hitting everyone and it takes you like 10 seconds to shoot someone. If you were really having that much of a problem with the bows maybe, if you play again, you should try using a lighter bow or a sword. Lighter bows don't take as long to draw and swords are the fastest melee weapons. As for the story and quests, you could just try and kill everyone, if they kneel and heal you could just run away and kill someone else.

I'm sorry you feel that way. I think it is fun to run around being bad-ass like in Assassin's Creed where you can run around one hitting everyone and it takes you like 10 seconds to shoot someone. If you were really having that much of a problem with the bows maybe, if you play again, you should try using a lighter bow or a sword. Lighter bows don't take as long to draw and swords are the fastest melee weapons. As for the story and quests, you could just try and kill everyone, if they kneel and heal you could just run away and kill someone else.
It's not that, it's not challenging at all. It's just wasting time running around in medevil ages in Graphics ( I know they're beautiful HD) But they're god awful. Character models are off, and you can tell when something is going to be used because it has a darker outline to it. I enjoy Assassin's Creed because people didn't make terrible never ending memes with it and just be as annoying as fuck. I'm glad you responded with a quieter comment than an Elder Scrolls fan who would flip shit.

Thank you, are you implying that I am not a Elder Scrolls Fan? Anyway, I just don't do the main quest and boost my Smithing so I'm high level with no combat skill but good armor and weapons. Despite the armor and weapons, I still get killed on Novice by magic users. You can also turn the difficulty up and the brightness up, that should get rid of the lack of challenge and the dark around the edges. I have the brightness all the way up and I don't see the lines you're talking about. I don't have a problem with the character models, but I suppose that is a matter of preference and how closely you look at dead people. I don't see how memes affect gameplay, could you please explain? Which ACs have you played? This is a reply to the post above, forgot to quote. Hehe sorry

Thank you, are you implying that I am not a Elder Scrolls Fan? Anyway, I just don't do the main quest and boost my Smithing so I'm high level with no combat skill but good armor and weapons. Despite the armor and weapons, I still get killed on Novice by magic users. You can also turn the difficulty up and the brightness up, that should get rid of the lack of challenge and the dark around the edges. I have the brightness all the way up and I don't see the lines you're talking about. I don't have a problem with the character models, but I suppose that is a matter of preference and how closely you look at dead people. I don't see how memes affect gameplay, could you please explain? Which ACs have you played? This is a reply to the post above, forgot to quote. Hehe sorry
No, but a big fan of it would've raged on me. Also, I like having things at Reccomended settings (last time I tried messing with Dead PSace 2 Because it was so dark it killed 1/4 of the LCD display in my Moniter) The Arrow to the knee meme is God annoying, and I've played allt he Assassin's Creeds.

Cool. That sucks. I kill the guards who say that. Sweet, I've only played Revelations. I think that this thread is dieing. Is that how you spell dieing? Forgot the reply button again, sorry.

I got a mod to upgrade my performance and I got married (no jokes). I'd say it was a good day in the land of Skyrim.

398511_181394011959545_100002668426615_317656_82728549_n.jpg

Back