• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Incoming Wipe Thread

i have to say they have no life if they have to attack a sever. well we did get there name's but i will be back soon i just miss you guy's. been on xbox live alot due too i don't pc back yet still in the work shop. if you have xbox live look me up on Apocalypse1977. by the way you may find me on sr3 are skyrim.

i have to say they have no life if they have to attack a sever. well we did get there name's but i will be back soon i just miss you guy's. been on xbox live alot due too i don't pc back yet still in the work shop. if you have xbox live look me up on Apocalypse1977. by the way you may find me on sr3 are skyrim.
Ah'll add you then.

Awww Geez, why did I have to leave for my exam 5 hours early, I could be home playing minecraft!
Now I'm at school reading fanfics.... I should be able too play 3 hours after the server co-, doesn't matter.

I have a small question,
Will the server be wiped when 1.3 comes out instantly? Will anything from this server be put in the archive?

Well no one I like in my town is coming back ;( they're too busy, xD.
So I guess this will give me a chance to join another town

Sad to see the world end, but we all knew it'd happen eventually, the awesome part is though, that is it's not about the world, it's the community of all of us on Team9k xD you guys are awesome and I cant wait for a new world with you all :)

Sad to see the world end, but we all knew it'd happen eventually, the awesome part is though, that is it's not about the world, it's the community of all of us on Team9k xD you guys are awesome and I cant wait for a new world with you all :)

ultra-gay-seal.jpg

The wipe is right now. The old map will not be returning, although parts may be uploaded to the archive.

Since Haven wasn't hit by any grief, could you upload it so people from Haven could download it? Please.
:)

So, by 11p or midnight EST, I'll see the server up again. Any bets on which non-admin community member will be on first?

Can we please go back on to get out house measurements (winged it and put it alot of work)
that'd be great if its a yes:)

Back