• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Instructions on how to keep playing until the server is updated

Clayto1332

Let minecraft update

Log out and close the window, then download this downgrader: http://www.super-earth.net/minecraft-1-4-do-not-upgrade-yet/

When running the downgrader, replace all the files in your bin folder. If you want to save your texture pack and skin, back it up in a different folder.

Once that is complete, log in normally but leave the remember password feature unchecked

enjoy

Thank you very muchly :D
Just wondering if i check remember password, does that mean it'll update?

Cheers

Leon

Fortunately I have minecraft installed on my laptop too (which is still 1.03) so I won't need to be trusting silly untrustworthy external sites which probably steal your personal information/passwords.

yeah it does. you have to delete the bin folder on the minecraft file you normally play on. i play on one file where as the other file is for modding

I checked bukkit its updated now, so hopefully not too long... I spent My time looking for wolves in single player they are definitly rare but found lots of small chests along the way.... Thanks Notch!.... Haha but I think that pink sheeps have been in the game for a bit, I remember finding one on this server not that long ago... But still is the only one ive seen to date.
One side note about your pack of wolves as you collect them.... Keep them fed and watch out for cliffs.....!

Back