• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Intruders and land stealers.

Jamestpwne

Alrite, well, i have a certain issue going on (actually my whole town), the thing is that some certain individual(s) have taken over what is the entrance of my home that is underwater and it was in still undisputed land since we were still trying to collect money to buy that area, but to our surprise, these (or this) individiaul(s)Had bought what was the only entrance to my house. So pretty much i was stuck in my home and i was forced to grief my a part of my wall to exit out of my place. When i got to sandybeach, i found out asome one had bought the entrance to my home and the place was calleed texas. So after i found out that the town was raising money to get the house back, i took a visit to this "Texas" place, and i found out that there wasnt a town, but a massive, pointless amount of interconnected tunnels that were only making the land around un inhabitable and useless due to it being private property now. Well, as i was saying, when i got there, all i saw was atleast three entrances, 1 was just a hole going into the tunnel, another one was just a broken stairway, and the other one wasnt even fully dug yet and the only thing that belong into a house that i cud find outside was just a crafting table and nothing else. When i entered the mine, i followed one of the pathways and it wasnt onlly the entrance to my home that was taken, but also my mine that also got cut opend and griefed by the person that bought that area of my home and i also found out that they did not only had invaded my home, but also a part of our town's mining facility underground, and i saw that they had also bought that whole area and made a hole into our mine, and in short words, they are stealing our town's property without our consent and in a way, they are also being intruders to other people's builds such as ours, and this shows that basically, we are being robbed, and i wanted to see if anyone can help us with this problem, since the admins dont seem to have heard me asking them yesturday to come help us, and basically, im asking for advice and if any of you know who could have done this, place inform me so i can try to negotiate things peacefully.

Thank you,

Jamestpwne.

:D

:nyan:

Was your town protected by squares by any chance? BTW there was a thread were a player was banned for claiming built-on property and then taking it.

im going to search for this thread.

Well, my home is underwater, and my town is claimed, but we are trying to earn some money to buy the rest of our property, but the thing is that this person had dug into my mine, followed a path i dug and he apparently found an area that belonged to my town's mine that we were also trying to claim, but apparently he had bought part of our mine, the entrance to our home, and has been making pointless holes that leaved to a cave system and apparently, he hasnt build not one building as i can see and has only bought that properrty to mine and not make a town out of it, so in my opinion, i do believe he is griefing my cave, stealing the whole town's property, and the admins wont even listen to us, well i dont know what our mayor has been able to figure out, but, i guess ill see what he has in mind when he gets back on.

:D

:nyan:

hmm just claiming a square to mine is a liitle bit akward. But you should always consider the possibility, that to build on unsecured space is risky. We always claim first then build.

Anyways wish you best of luck, to claim squares where others have built seems like a major offense.

hmm just claiming a square to mine is a liitle bit akward. But you should always consider the possibility, that to build on unsecured space is risky. We always claim first then build.

Anyways wish you best of luck, to claim squares where others have built seems like a major offense.

Yeap, i mean, its seriously a big waste of space and land, and I know, but when i got there, i didnt know about claiming and stuff, so pretty much i built there, but now i know about that, and i think that i shud try that the next time i build, and thanks anyways!! :D

Back