• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Inventory Swap Nonsense

BRAAA!!!! I am so mad!!
I!!!
LOST!!!!
A!!!
IRON HOE!!!!!!
RAAAA!!!!
I WILL NEVER GET OVER THIS!!! SOMEONE SOMWHERE IN MINECRAFT IS NOW JUMPING IN JOY WITH
MY!!!! IRON!!! HOE!!!!!!!
THIS IS THE
WORST!!!
POSSIBLE!!!
THING!!!!
EVER!!!!!!

Over reaction?

Haha actually the guy who swapped places with me was nice enough to leave my stuff at my base so it all worked out. :)

i lost 4 diamond tools, diamond sword, full iron armor, 9 diamonds, stack and a half of iron ore, 4 stacks of redstone, stack or so of lapis ore and god knows what else

i lost 4 diamond tools, diamond sword, full iron armor, 9 diamonds, stack and a half of iron ore, 4 stacks of redstone, stack or so of lapis ore and god knows what else
That totally sucks. The downside to all of this, is that my base is super far away, and I don't have the patience to go all the way back.

I got ninja_w0lve's inv, and i spawned right next to him. patch got my inventory and spawned in woodkeep, while i spawned with ninja_w0lf in a castle

I got Moondoggy23's inventory, which consisted of 1 minecart and 2 blocks of dirt, which he didn't seem to think he'd miss too much :) Nebulara got my inventory and ended up inside my hole in the ground, and was kind enough to put my stuff in my chest. Just got back to my place after a very long journey!

That is much farther than I was expecting, but yes, taking the trip in a boat is much faster than running/walking! I hope it was not to huge an inconvenience. The server clearly still has some kinks to iron out but I love it nonetheless.

you guys think you've got it hard? I've had this world since alpha, since last october. i lost it.

*no pictures necessary/ ragey enough to express my rage*

nope, that got wiped too

It's about 7000 blocks away on the x axis, 4000 blocks away on the z axis. It takes about 30 mins because it's a boat ride

That's nothing with a boat. I walked from spawn 8000 Blocks to north to find a mountain.. 8000 fucking blocks... Then I found one.. And fell down. :mad: :thumbsdown: (Maybe some of you heard me raging on mumble... )

you guys think you've got it hard? I've had this world since alpha, since last october. i lost it.

*no pictures necessary/ ragey enough to express my rage*

nope, that got wiped too
If you love something, don't let it go; make multiple backups, including remote hard drive and flash drive backups.

Back