IRL PICS! (if you want to)

Here are some super cool prom pictures of me (I'm the one on the very right)
Prom.jpg

prom2.jpg

prom3.jpg

1: Y u no tuck in your shirt? :p
2: That watermark on the pictures is very distracting.

1: Haha pfff who do you think I am. It's a waistcoat ;).
2: Yeah ikr? These are the samples, gunna purchase a few soonish.

Was that this weekend? Because weirdness, I was also at a wedding.

Nerp, last weekend. Sooo many weddings happening this year, can't even afford to dress myself by this point haha.

Some wedding photos from my brother's wedding in October:
I'm the guy with the crooked bow-tie, why? because I don't give a FUCK!
Wedding.jpg

Me wondering why a picture is being taken and I'm not eating.
Wedding2.jpg

That is extremely interesting. I've never noticed. And I couldn't answer.

I would like to guess, based partially on this hypothesis, that the people you are related to by blood from left to right in the first picture are 2, 3, 5 (Obviously your Brother), 7, and 8 (you). I can't decide on person 1, though, but I am leaning towards also related by blood. How did I do?

I would like to guess, based partially on this hypothesis, that the people you are related to by blood from left to right in the first picture are 2, 3, 5 (Obviously your Brother), 7, and 8 (you). I can't decide on person 1, though, but I am leaning towards also related by blood. How did I do?
You're right. You skipped my mom (4) but the ones you did name were correct.

Me and my boyfriend at anime boston. Trying to go all team rocket on a ninetails. harhar
View attachment 140085
Moondoggy and myself made it to Anime Boston last year, and we blame PAX for how suprisingly quiet it was. Apparently everyone else there blamed PAX too. It wasn't too bad though, and I would love to see it full force, although I probably won't be in Boston unless for PAX, which defeats the purpose.

Moondoggy and myself made it to Anime Boston last year, and we blame PAX for how suprisingly quiet it was. Apparently everyone else there blamed PAX too. It wasn't too bad though, and I would love to see it full force, although I probably won't be in Boston unless for PAX, which defeats the purpose.

There was an anime con here in Raleigh Memorial Day weekend, but my folks were in town, so I didn't go. We did drive through downtown Raleigh and I saw some people dressed up. Now that I know there is one here, I'll have to see about going next year.

ok so evidently it's all the rage for the wedding stuff eh? how about these for everyone :-D I'm just uploading the one picture but we've got a bunch. This is me and my wife at our reception. We didn't have a typical wedding, and therefore no dress/tux. We did things our way :-D Much more comfortable and happier. BTW been a married man since May 17th...

P5180201.JPG

Edit: Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for the likes...

ok so evidently it's all the rage for the wedding stuff eh? how about these for everyone :-D I'm just uploading the one picture but we've got a bunch. This is me and my wife at our reception. We didn't have a typical wedding, and therefore no dress/tux. We did things our way :-D Much more comfortable and happier. BTW been a married man since May 17th...

View attachment 140088
Congrats!

Back