IRL PICS! (if you want to)

I've made one post in a thread talking about the standards I hold myself to. I don't care what people wear; my opinion however is that it's not hard to dress well.

I think you're also being very subjective. There's a difference between me saying "I'm broad so I don't wear skinny jeans" to "what you're wearing doesn't look good, and I think you should buy something else."

...Which would be especially insulting to someone who can't afford nice clothes.

There's no real point me or you taking the ego-trip to list what someone wears. For the record, my watch there is a Certina DS Podium. I was wearing a Levis shirt, jeans and belt. I was wearing my Blundstone boots and some thick Columbia socks because I was travelling and that's what I had.

If we're looking at money, then I'm easily touting a good $1500 of clothes there... Discounting my $1000 glasses which I wasn't wearing. I've saved a lot of money to buy the clothes and shoes I have. I'm not fucking buying 'upgrades' (although I may consider getting some Doc Martins, but I sure as hell ain't paying $400 for a pair of shoes).

Honestly, fuck you, man. You didn't need to go trawl back posts and critique my clothes. It doesn't add anything to this thread. However naff you may think someone looks, it is rude to call people out on it. I don't think my clothes are so awful - I'm not wearing a mauve muumuu or some shit.

If the only posting you're gonna be doing on this forum is this kinda shit, or frankly retarded crap about friendship standards, then don't waste your time.

Hypocrite my fucking arse.
Shit Nigga. Your outfit costs more than my rent.

Here you go.. taken two minutes ago! :D
Picture of me 23.png

Yes I have a hippo
Yes, he is purple
Yes, he does have an amazing lime, glittered mustache
& Yes, he does sit on my desk 24/7 next to my monitor, watching me ((always watching))

Back