IRL PICS! (if you want to)

holy fark

call me maybe when you reach 200cm

Eeeh, I've slowed down in my growing, I've probably added about a centimetre or two in the last year. But it's still going, I might reach 195cm... If I'm lucky.

Also 191919, that's the magic number.

The only pictures I have are from high school that other people took because I don't take pictures of myself all that often unless it's to point something out like my hair cut to a friend that lives in Colorado that cuts hair. So I have basically nothing to show for myself that is even remotely current.

Hurray:D I'll add to the height thinger? 5'6-5'7 and I'm 27.

Actually, I lie. I think I may have some from 2 or so years ago...that's current right? :cool:

The only pictures I have are from high school that other people took because I don't take pictures of myself all that often unless it's to point something out like my hair cut to a friend that lives in Colorado that cuts hair. So I have basically nothing to show for myself that is even remotely current.

1) Take a picture of yourself.
2) Post it on this thread
3) ????????
4) Profit!

1) Take a picture of yourself.
2) Post it on this thread
3) ????????
4) Profit!
1. Buy me a camera. :D
2. Can do chief!
3. Hurray!
4. How much profit?

This is about 10 years ago or something? When I was in high school. Went to a friends graduation party. Of course she had pictures taken there.

Attachments

• MeYo.jpg
    MeYo.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 193
1. Buy me a camera. :D
2. Can do chief!
3. Hurray!
4. How much profit?

This is about 10 years ago or something? When I was in high school. Went to a friends graduation party. Of course she had pictures taken there.
Not what I expected =3

Then again, that is a rather old picture <3

so yeh, it's me doing what i almost always do when i'm gaming..... chewin' on my watch
View attachment 115367
unnecessary picture ftw!
I used to chew my watch strap all the time... Until i started getting worried that all that rubber and plastic that was slowly disappearing would one day turn cancerous and stopped. Seriously, I chewed the shit out of that motherfucker.

Back