• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Is That Suppose To Be There?

MrFrog90

error.jpg

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
Is this suppose to be there?

It seems that these strange edits were made by either / both "TonyWaffelz" and "Bedsteoliver". (I haven't compared them with the official version.) It seems to me there are some sort of griefing, and maybe some sort of punishment needs to be doled out to those two (or whoever's responsible for them).

It's also apparent that the Minecraft Classic wiki page has come under a lot of 'attack', as it where, from griefers in the past. (Heh.)

The wiki platform makes it easy to revert bad edits. However, if you don't know what you're doing, please don't try to fix it on your own. Report it to someone who knows the wiki system, so we can revert it correctly the first time.

I think we need to make a public statement that we are not discriminatory towards turtes, or tortoises for that matter. This is a serious issue, and the public should know immediately.

Apparently Dasbeast banned him for trolling on classic.
This must be his way of getting back at T9k. Quite a loophole he found.

Are there plans to make the wiki more secure?

He was banned by Dasbeast, appealed the ban, was unbanned.
Then for some reason he decided to do that, so he was re-banned.

Back