• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Is the server down?

Mykol

I'm trying to join the survival server from my work computer so I'm not sure if I patched it wrong or if the server is actually down right now. Did it crash again or did I mess up?

The blocklag started up again and slowly got worse and I knew a crash was inevitable.
Anyway, anyone else notice that there are little to no passive mobs to kill for food, I mean, I've had to grow wheat into bread to keep from dieing. It's getting really ridiculous when there's and endless stream of zombies, spiders, and creepers at night to fend off.

Yeah, I carry around a pile of watermelons for food. Seems to work pretty good actually. The only real reason I miss the animals is for wool but now we can make it from all the spider webs so works ok. They should spawn more but at least we can manage without them.

I don't know. Took 2 hours on saturday and last night I just gave up waiting after 4 hours. :p. So could be a while.

Server is down, crashed 30mins ago. It'll be a long time before it is up again, Wooty may have to fix some of the lag before he puts it back up.

as for food. They are planning a breeding system, and have farming in place. live off melons and bread imo :p

Has anyone sent a message to Sonic saying it's down then? I don't want him to get spammed with a bunch of messages but if no one has I'll send him one.

Your best bet is getting on mumble and talking to him there, if he is on., though he probably already knows.

Back