Is this what you've been weighting for?

Bored

100_2576.JPG

Trying to lose weight? Shameless weight dump thread goooooooooo!

Speak with your doctor. I have a high bone density, which causes me to automatically weigh ~11lbs more than a normal person would. I also have dense muscle fiber (toning is good), which means on paper I'm much fatter than I am. For my height, a standard healthy weight caps out at about 185. I weigh 225 and while I have some pudge, I'm not unhealthy at all; and my nutritionist says that if I keep up my workout regimen and maintain my high-protein diet, I'll gain weight. She says my dunk test results show that I can stand to gain another 25lbs of dense muscle and look quite trim so long as I lose what gut I have.

I'm 5'6 and weigh 43.5 kg. Every time I go for a health check I always get rapped for being underweight. I'm not even on the charts anymore - <1 percentile.

Before you ask, I'm a voracious sugar consumer too, but no matter how much I eat I still end up staying around the same weight. Maybe it has to do with my above-average liquid consumption.

recently, I shift between 190 ~ 195 lbs (86 ~ 89 kg) as a woman who is slightly short of 5'6" (1.67meters). I have a similar bone and muscle density issue like Gurw, where I am deceptively heavy but not necessarily unhealthy. I am physically active in my line of work, plus jog extra on a daily basis. (totally lifts, too!) My ultimate ideal goal is a reduction toward my pre-college days where I weighed 170~175 lbs.

... oh, and huge tits are totally worth the weight, yo. (I'm guessing by themselves they are 25-30 lbs of my total weight)

I'm 5'6 and weigh 43.5 kg. Every time I go for a health check I always get rapped for being underweight. I'm not even on the charts anymore - <1 percentile.

Before you ask, I'm a voracious sugar consumer too, but no matter how much I eat I still end up staying around the same weight. Maybe it has to do with my above-average liquid consumption.
Sugar isn't the best way to gain weight. But have you been checked for worms?

Right now, I'm 6' and about 255lbs. I'm overweight, but nobody would be able to guess I weigh that much looking at me. I've actually lost ~17lbs over the past couple of months by eating less and eating better. I'll pack a salad (which is either spinach or arugula, or both and that is it) with my lunch, or have it for dinner. Currently, my wife and I bike Saturdays and Sundays. This morning we did a 12mile bike ride.

EDIT: love the thread title. <3

Have you tried bacon?

Meh I used to be around 145lbs all through HS. It's only recently my weight has maintained around 190-198lbs, course it may have been drinking a few extra sodas this week that has brought it back up, but I do hike a bit and do some physical stuff like mowing the lawn with a push mower (1.5acres is no joke) and try to maintain a decent diet.

Also was trying to get people to post scale pics :p.

Well, Got Bored, So I Thought This Would Be A Good Place To Start My Late Night Adventure.

Sitting at 6' almost 6'1... Weigh 199lb, (90.5kg) Also im 15, so :3. Ive got a gut, but nothing more, I lift a decent bit,
I do dumbell presses instead of regular benchpress, so i do 1 65lb weight per hand 10 times, and 4 reps. I ride mountain bikes and dirtbikes and all that stuff, but my doctor doesnt pay attention to my muscle mass when telling me i am overweight for my height and age, so i cant even back myself up with bone density or high muscle fiber or whatever, but it is what it is. All in all i am strong for my age, and compared to most guys in their 20's so i am fine with being a lil heavier than most :3

After countless years of trying, I have finally gained a whole 6lbs.

Went from 142lbs to 148.

Must be doing something right.

Back