• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Item Buy Menu CSGO

NickCooke

Hi, me and my friend Tyler were having problems buying items earlier, when we went to the menu it said "You've left the buy area" even though we were clearly still in the area. This went away after that round, but I felt that it was worth pointing out.

There is a time limit for buying guns, so maybe that ran out?
not sure if it works the same way with CSGO but it kind of did before.

There is a time limit for buying guns, so maybe that ran out?
not sure if it works the same way with CSGO but it kind of did before.
Negative, this issue remained through the match. You have 60 seconds after the round starts to buy them, we couldn't buy guns even before it started. You can't buy them if you leave the zone, but we were still in the zone, it's marked on the map and we were clearly still inside the zone. I encountered this issue yesterday too.

It doesn't seem that Google is going to be of any help here.

I've reviewed our configs and am stumped as to why this would happen. Our GO servers are almost entirely stock, with only changes to mapcycle and a basic sourcemod install. Is there anything else that you've noticed when this happens? Is it only on specific maps?

I'm not sure if it's on specific maps, I only saw it twice and it was on different maps. The two times that I saw it were both on maps in the normal game though, Bank and Nuke. We have nothing on there, stock maps only. We do have a password, if that helps.

I don't right off, I often close and reopen this server as me and my friends often play Killing Floor too. The two times were on two different servers though, if that helps.

Maybe. The game is over a year old now, so I would think that those problems would be solved by now, but maybe there's still issues.

Back