• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

It's been two years, who cares?

that_taco_guy

Here's some generic crap about how I love you all and you all are amazing, and how this place has changed my life.

I'll continue with a long winding story about how I joined Classic then found the website like everyone else in this damn place. I made some stuff on Minecraft and that was

Also, some words about how "mr snes" is our glorious fearless leader and we shall all adore him eternally. (ask for promotion optional)

Now that you've enjoyed that, I'll throw in a list of the ten most recent people that I talked to that didn't shun me eternally, forgetting just about everyone else that might have had a good relationship with, considering that they weren't even good enough friends to include them in some stupid list. (PROTIP: Don't make lists.) (Especially if I'm not in them. :c)

Next I'll go on to say that once again, I'm very glad to be a part of this community.

/unjerk

It's been 2 years, 2 months and 5 days. I've seen too many of these blogs. I think it's funny. But whatever. I love all of you. <3 It's great to be here, and I hope for many years more in this crazy place.

If this blog offended you, please grow a pair and learn to take a joke. Thank you.

I don't think anything can get into the way of how I- SHIT.

Lots of <3,
~Taco

P.S: I'm in Lesbians with you.

"I don't think anything can get into the way of how I- SHIT."

Made me laugh.

Been a pleasure havin' ya around for all this time :)

Best. Anniversary. Blog. Ever. (srs)

It is kind of weird in a way to be a part of this community for this long. You acted like such a little punk when you first joined, and it was annoying, and I didn't really care for that. But, I have (somewhat literally, thanks to the IRL pics thread, but mostly figuratively) watched you grow on the Forums with what you said and how you were saying it. It's kind of cool, but creepy (probably more creepy), and I have developed a...tolerance and respect for you.

Yes.

That.

I tolerate you, taco. And I respect you. A lot.

less-than-three,
-MD23

Back