• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

It's your Favourite Gingers' Birthday!

mikeymagic

Yep, for everyone that didn't know it's Alimbers' Birthday today.

Happy birthday f00l, we miss you and stop doing things that are not related to t9k. <3

pedo-bear-cake.jpg

Happy birthday Alimber! Have a nice one though we don't really know each other lol.

happy getting-older-day remember Smoke weed before drinking not after or else your head will start spinning, you'll see what you ate for lunch for the 2nd time, you'll feel like you need a doctor, you'll want an ambulance, trust me ;D

Happy birthday 'limbuh!

So how old are you now?

Wait. Since you're a tree, I can just saw off your trunk and count the rings. :)

Happy Birthday, Alimber. I actually don't know you, and I think the breadth of our relationship was me explaining how big my penis was on Mumble, and you agreed. And apparently, you're a potato. But no judgements here. I'm a giant flying dildo who burns shit. So happy birthday. I recommend you get heaps slizzered, eh, and just have a good time. (You know where to find me.)

Back