• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

I've been banned for 44 days!

No, I'm going to override this unban request. No matter how nicely you may have asked, spamming your appeal requests all over our forum was absolutely unacceptable. I had to clean up eight threads which had identical posts from you - and trust me, I didn't enjoy it.

Next time you're trying to appeal on a forum, at least be respectable.

Rebanned - Appeal denied. I'd suggest you go find somewhere else where they don't care as much. I'm sorry I have to be harsh this time, but that was just ridiculous.

No, I'm going to override this unban request. No matter how nicely you may have asked, spamming your appeal requests all over our forum was absolutely unacceptable. I had to clean up eight threads which had identical posts from you - and trust me, I didn't enjoy it.

Next time you're trying to appeal on a forum, at least be respectable.

Rebanned - Appeal denied. I'd suggest you go find somewhere else where they don't care as much. I'm sorry I have to be harsh this time, but that was just ridiculous.

have it your way then and there is a ninth post somewhere

Back