• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Jamestpwne--- Guest --> cool

Jamestpwne

Underwater house 2.JPG Underwater house 2.JPG Underwater house 2.JPG
Underwater house 2.JPG
Underwater house 2.JPG
Underwater house bed 1.JPG
Underwater house bed 2.JPG
Underwater house bed 3.JPG
Underwater house elevator bottom.JPG
Underwater house Entrance 1.JPG
Underwater house Entrance 2.JPG
Underwater house Entrance 3.JPG
Underwater house hallway and elevator.JPG
Underwater house hallway entrance portal.JPG
Underwater house 2.JPG Underwater house bed 1.JPG Underwater house bed 2.JPG Underwater house bed 3.JPG Underwater house elevator bottom.JPG Underwater house Entrance 1.JPG Underwater house Entrance 2.JPG Underwater house Entrance 3.JPG Underwater house hallway and elevator.JPG Underwater house hallway entrance portal.JPG
Underwater house 2.JPG
Underwater house 2.JPG
Underwater house 2.JPG
Underwater house 2.JPG
Underwater house 2.JPG

I did this house on the "guest242" (i think it was that one, it had a giant pedobear pic next to mario) and i didd this house completely underwater under this one boat pllace O: the house contains an entrance under water that has been removed of water and a small hallway that leads to an elevator that leads to the inner xanctum, the house itself. :eek: And i thought that this was a decent build of mine, which was for some reason NOT griefed and i thought after i was done, that i might be able to get ranked up!! :D so... may i get ranked up? :D :)

You haven't quite built enough to be promoted to the next rank, but keep up the good work! Feel free to continue posting your work to this thread, and we'll continue to review it over time.

Even though you haven't been promoted yet, keep in mind that it is our top priority to protect all of our user's creations safe from griefers. Even if you are only guest rank, we still try our best to keep the guest worlds clean and safe for everyone.

Back