• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Jazz007

Jazz007

Ohai. i makz bild. pr0m0t m3 cuz i iz c0l. I JOKE, I JOKE. I kid.

Used World of Minecraft (WoM) client.
World: Guest453
World Snapshot: http://classic.team9000.net/Guest453
Location in World: [link]
Backstory:
During my latest Classic session, I'd wanted to build myself a nice little house/shack/hut-shelter-thing that was kinda easy on the eyes, and not made of the noobish dirt/cobble setup. Seeing as many buildings were set up right next to the main road, I'd thought I could build my pseudo-home in the same general area. I'd traveled all the way to the end of the road, but could not find any adequate space to really build a nice house. With that let-down, I'd come up with the solution of building an underground tunnel/entryway so I could build my house on empty land that is unfortunately not near the main road. Luckily for me, there was [obviously] quite a bit of open(ish) land near the end of the main road, so I started building this:

The Structure in Question:
[NOTE] Time is super-short, so I uploaded all 46 pictures to my ImageShack album [link]. Either tomorrow, or at sometime I can hopefully remember, I will try to update this post with separate links or thumbnails to each image. I will try to place notes under each one, so those who are looking at the pictures know exactly what they're supposed to be looking at.

TL;DR?
I made a cool build. It's not finished, but I don't have enough time to finish it. Here are the screenshots: [link]

You haven't quite built enough to be promoted to the next rank, but keep up the good work! Feel free to continue posting your work to this thread, and we'll continue to review it over time.

Even though you haven't been promoted yet, keep in mind that it is our top priority to protect all of our user's creations safe from griefers. You'll have to live with the cool worlds for just a bit longer :D.

Guess I've got my work cut out for me...
Roger, wilco. i know where you send the promos for further review.

Builder is a much more difficult rank to achieve than cool was, so stay dedicated, and continue to make awesome builds and you will have no problem getting promoted. Don't forget to have fun too!

Back