• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

JerzeyLegend and TheNinjaDavid presents Classic Build Contest V

Turkeys:
turkey1.jpg
(uncooked)
20081121turkey.jpg
(cooked)
:notch: add turkeys to Minecraft!

So you're saying I should make a family eating roasted turkey with pumpkins?

Thanksgiving is a celebration of when Pilgrims ( aka: future Americans) and Indians (aka: Native Americans; downtrodden, betrayed non-whites) came together to celebrate the first year of a successful harvest of crops for Pilgrims, with many thanks to the Indians. That is most likely the only documented time in our history where the two peoples sat down together peacefully, and even that is a questionable account of history. The overall idea behind Thanksgiving is to give thanks for the things we have around us and enjoy the time with friends and/or family with gobs of food.

with all do respect, like many of us that are part Indian(I myself), its only a day for us as observation and remembering are fallen of are grand fathers. After that day the Pilgrims took over are land and bloodshed for land and gold. I know many have ask me to join but its that reason i didn't want to join the build so I'm sorry guys, hope you guys make a awesome theme :)

Here we are, contest # 5. Excited? I am! Rules are simple, read below.

Rules:

1.) You must be cool+ rank in classic on the Team9000 server. We are not opening to guest for obvious reasons. This will apply for BETA players as well.

2.) You can have a beta account already.

3.) You must be in good standing with the Team9000 community, both forums, classic, and beta.

4.) Submissions for contest can not be one previously built, it must be a brand new build, done within the time constraints.

5.) Submissions for contest must be built solo. No group builds. This is so there is no fighting over who gets the prize in case your build wins.

6.) ONLY 1 build. Do not build a sprite next to your finished house or boat or whatever have you.

7.) Grief in any shape or form shall result in automatic disqualification. We will act accordingly as it is grief in any other world.

8.) NO offensive builds, including but not limited to genitalia, swastikas, curses, or insults towards another player(s).

9.) If you want to submit your build for promotion, you may do so, but do not expect promotion as a reward for the contest.

Contest Theme:
Freebuild

Contest Prizes:

1st Place: $20 Game of choice on Steam
2nd Place: $20 Game of choice on Steam

The contest will be from Nov 19 12:00 EST to Nov 23 12:00 EST

Current Participants:
Downed_Foes
OoThePerveySageoO
Joshume13
That_Taco_Guy
Stargunburst

It doesn't say anything about how long it is going to run for :/

I'll enter for the lolz.

It's about time I start using my build muscles again, rather than just my kick muscles.

hmm.. contest 5? i could have sworn it was 6.. really? 5? damn it, first one that i wont participate in :(

I see that in the rules we have to do a brand new build that we have not done before. Could i do a build that i never finished for the last contest?

What are you even...no we make a new build for every contest? We have a new theme: Freebuild?

Back