• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Jigadirasu

amaterasu

Again, it's me. This time for builder rank. Hopefully I'll get promoted (highly doubt it though).

Thanks! :)

Attachments

• Untitled7.png
    Untitled7.png
    450.2 KB · Views: 82
  • Untitled8.png
    Untitled8.png
    428.3 KB · Views: 87
  • Untitled9.png
    Untitled9.png
    403.7 KB · Views: 99
  • Untitled10.png
    Untitled10.png
    441 KB · Views: 86
  • Untitled11.png
    Untitled11.png
    349.5 KB · Views: 87
You haven't quite built enough to be promoted to the next rank, but keep up the good work! Feel free to continue posting your work to this thread, and we'll continue to review it over time.

Even though you haven't been promoted yet, keep in mind that it is our top priority to protect all of our user's creations safe from griefers. You'll have to live with the cool worlds for just a bit longer :D.

Here some updates. I improved a little bit, but not too much. I've started a new project in the cool world.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    317.5 KB · Views: 90
  • Untitled2.png
    Untitled2.png
    418.9 KB · Views: 83
  • Untitled3.png
    Untitled3.png
    425.9 KB · Views: 91
  • Untitled4.png
    Untitled4.png
    423.9 KB · Views: 91
  • Untitled5.png
    Untitled5.png
    763.4 KB · Views: 84
your builds are looking good, but you are not quite there yet. keep up the awesome work and you will be there before you know it.

a couple more good sized builds that push the limits of your creativity should earn it for you. I look forward to what you come up with.

this is not a promo request. i need to change my birthdate. i put up a fake one because i don't usually like giving up my personal info. hope i don't get ip banned for this. also, may i change it to somewhere near my birthdate so i dont have to reveal my personal info. thank you. please understand this complication.

Alright!! Here's that house. By the ways, I think I did a bad job at decorating the interior. Anyways, here it is!

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    821.2 KB · Views: 82
  • Untitled2.png
    Untitled2.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 82
  • Untitled3.png
    Untitled3.png
    346.1 KB · Views: 91
  • Untitled4.png
    Untitled4.png