• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

JMAL77 Whitelist Application

JMAL77

1. In-Game Name: JMAL77
2. Why do you want to join?: I'm a long time player on classic, and have played survival else where for some time. I'd prefer to be able to build and use my imagination as I am used to without having it removed/deleted every so often.
3. If you're new to Team9000, how did you find us?: As I stated previously I'm from classic multi-player
4. T9K Friends on Minecraft: People that know me are csimiami14, mykol, zahldar, camevil, sasquatch_legend, djdpilot, nikkitikkiisland, and various others. I can't recall all of the people I've spoken with over my time on classic.
5. Have you ever been banned? If so, why?: I've never been banned and don't plan on being. I don't like griefers and try to respect and be polite to everyone.
6. Do you understand that if a friend/sibling borrows your account and breaks a rule, you will be held responsible?: Yes I completely understand, and I wouldn't have it any other way. It's your account, your responsible no matter what.

P.S. I'm a builder over on the CMP side and my applications should still be visible.

Back