• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

JMAL77

JMAL77

Untitled.jpg
Joe.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

This is a mostly hidden house that I built. It's my first ever building in the minecraft game. I'm planning on making more in the future. It was a great time and I love the server!

You haven't quite built enough to be promoted to the next rank, but keep up the good work! Feel free to continue posting your work to this thread, and we'll continue to review it over time.

Even though you haven't been promoted yet, keep in mind that it is our top priority to protect all of our user's creations safe from griefers. Even if you are only guest rank, we still try our best to keep the guest worlds clean and safe for everyone.

The first image is of the beginning... then it transformed into a lot more... :-D
3d image.jpg Diamond Ring.jpg Diamond Under.jpg

I'd also like to note that Jorcraft had a major hand in helping me with all of this. I'm still unable to make water tiles so I needed the help. It's how we made the Diamond look the way it does... Now onto my next idea...

Ok So these two builds were interesting. This first one is an Idea I had been thinking about, and it just so happened the background wall had been made and the spot was perfect for it so I dove in. You'll see that the inspiration is a tunnel from Mario. I then hollowed out the tunnel with a bit of help and proceeded to make floors/rooms.
tunnel.jpg
tunnel1.jpg
bottom.jpg
bottom1.jpg
level1.jpg
level1-1.jpg
level2.jpg
level2-2.jpg
level3.jpg
level3-3.jpg

On the bottom there is a hot tub and water bed. Level 1 has a water couch and a hot tub that you can sit and watch tv in. Level 2 has another hot tub/tv combo with a bed. Level 3 is at just about ground level and would be used for looking out while reading, and entertaining. Also throughout all of the pictures you'll see green block and water in a corner at times, there's a water elevator running down the pipe from a somewhat hidden entrance, and there's also a quick drop from level 2 through to the bottom.

These next pictures are from something I had started working on with someone else and it evolved into my project since I was doing all the work and ideas. They also just got offline and left me... Anyways I made a central water elevator/lift, with glass tiles. The idea was that other people would come in and make their own rooms their own way. There for it's almost entirely empty, and it was huge!

Attachments

• Hotel JMAL Inside.jpg
    Hotel JMAL Inside.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 71
  • Hotel JMAL.jpg
    Hotel JMAL.jpg
    882.4 KB · Views: 72
Back