• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

JMAL77

JMAL77

I was promoted during the build of this... so i figured I'd post it anyways... Not quite done more to come later... but here's the almost finished XBOX 360!
xbox.jpg
xbox1.jpg

Nice build you have there! Keep up the good work!
I would also suggest building in the cool worlds so you have less chance of being griefed. :p

Thanks Damashki, I'd love to get the xbox system moved to a "cool" world... I'm planning a series of builds that essentially fit into a genre... Anyways here's the finished xbox...

Fbox.jpg
Fbox1.jpg
Fbox3.jpg

This build was a bit challenging to me... but I finished it none the less... my Atari 2600 in Cool 105

Atari.jpg
Atari1.jpg
Atari2.jpg

I've got a bit of a special build for a guest world I'm going to do, then I'll be posting another one here on the Cool world... So look for more to come!

Here's another build... This is the "official" finish of it, I'm going to edit it a but so it flows and works a bit better with the world. In any case this is supposed to be the Mackinac Bridge in Michigan. It connects the Lower Peninsula to the Upper Peninsula. In any case what do you guys think?

Mac.jpg
Mac1.jpg
Mac2.jpg

Black! I seen your bat mobile... if you're up for it you can move it onto the bridge, it'd be really cool I think... I'm also planning on building a castle/building on the end of it... maybe I'll incorporate a garage that would fit the bat mobile... What do you think?

Back