• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

jMarsh14

Joshuame13

Here is a picture of a hellish skyscraper. Every floor from the lobby up is exactly the same, so I only took one picture of the rooms. There is a "lava elevator" in one corner and a Quick drop in the other. Lameducks did the lava for me.
THANK YOU Lameducks!

screenshot_20111023134955.png
screenshot_20111023135002.png
screenshot_20111023135113.png

i like the hell tower, but it needs some furniture, and sadly no, the rubix cube is not original lol like how it's huge though. Keep going though! I can tell your gonna build some really cool stuffs here :D

Someone built a house inside my cube. Would it be OK to destroy it? (I don't want it there, but I don't want to grief.)

screenshot_20111024104719.png
screenshot_20111024104733.png

You haven't quite built enough to be promoted to the next rank, but keep up the good work! Feel free to continue posting your work to this thread, and we'll continue to review it over time.

Even though you haven't been promoted yet, keep in mind that it is our top priority to protect all of our user's creations safe from griefers. Even if you are only guest rank, we still try our best to keep the guest worlds clean and safe for everyone.

This is pretty cool, and original I like the half-step house (which must've taken double the time I'd imagine) Good Job :thumbsup:

I like the avatar btw :D I figured it out :whispers: I won't tell. ;)

Back