• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Jns112 Builder - Owner

Jns112

Hai guizzzz i build mario in guezt. iz prety Mlg pr0 n00b. Its relly creativ. Im te firzt won tu du it!

And i be her a whil so i tinks i deserve it :p

Attachments

• Screen shot 2012-01-27 at 3.42.56 PM.png
    Screen shot 2012-01-27 at 3.42.56 PM.png
    737.6 KB · Views: 81
You haven't quite built enough to be promoted to the next rank, but keep up the good work! Feel free to continue posting your work to this thread, and we'll continue to review it over time.

Even though you haven't been promoted yet, keep in mind that it is our top priority to protect all of our user's creations safe from griefers. Even if you are only a LOWLY BUILDER rank, we still try our best to keep the worlds clean and safe for everyone.

You haven't quite built enough to be promoted to the next rank, but keep up the good work! Feel free to continue posting your work to this thread, and we'll continue to review it over time.

Even though you haven't been promoted yet, keep in mind that it is our top priority to protect all of our user's creations safe from griefers. Even if you are only a LOWLY BUILDER rank, we still try our best to keep the worlds clean and safe for everyone.
You can post a thread for ranking even after builder?

As this thread has now officially caused confusion, I am going to close it.

Ch4sey185, Builder is the last rank you can apply for, if you try to make any applications beyond that, they will be closed. This was meant as a joke :)

*Thread Closed*

Back