Jobs

Architect. No idea how much schooling. I just think it would be the best job ever.
It's not easy. I want to be one, and I know that at least in my country, it's a hard profession to get into.
You hafta be quite smart, and the credentials and such-like.

But it'd be worth it, pays a lot and is fun (in my opinion)

I do architecture too ! But it was built on negative reinforcement. I'm not going to lie, my lecturers are mega douchebags that never tell you "good job" or pat you on the back no. I know one student who got her work shred up and she cried for 10 days.

My father.. who tells me architecture is a job that requires "love" and "happiness" to inspire good work probably doesn't know how bitter and cruel the comments can be by the lecturers; despite putting in many hours and dollars on changing designs several times.

For that I've become angry and unsympathetic but I managed to get my undergraduate. But I hope that's not how they teach you architecture in your country.

I do architecture too ! But it was built on negative reinforcement. I'm not going to lie, my lecturers are mega douchebags that never tell you "good job" or pat you on the back no. I know one student who got her work shred up and she cried for 10 days.

My father.. who tells me architecture is a job that requires "love" and "happiness" to inspire good work probably doesn't know how bitter and cruel the comments can be by the lecturers; despite putting in many hours and dollars on changing designs several times.

For that I've become angry and unsympathetic but I managed to get my undergraduate. But I hope that's not how they teach you architecture in your country.

I have no idea.... But I hope not. I doubt it, though.

Well, you mentioned that you don't like reading, so I suppose being an author is out of the question.
My brother wants to be a caregiver (for anyone who doesn't know, that's someone who sells medical marijuana). I expect that pays well, but I don't know.

But it'd be worth it, pays a lot and is fun (in my opinion)
Hey, I want to be one. :)
I live in Australia, mate.
The way they teach architecture is by drinking microbrews and making TF2 maps
I am good at both of those
I am set

I'm going to be a lawyer - but schooling wise you have to be intelligent/hard working (like SUPER hard working) and enjoy reading thousands and thousands of pages of cases/statutes and law books - so maybe not the road for you. But I know that one day I'm going to be a millionaire even if I start off with a lower paying position - all I need to do is work hard for the rest of my life... oh wow sounds depressing but that's what you have to do to get ahead in the world

Back