Juco's Minecraft Server 0.1

MinerJuco

It's been a while. Oh and how I dream of those good old days. Telling people what to do. Being told what to do. Doing what I do. Not doing anything except jumping on the beds in Lushy. Dam I have missed Minecraft in it's glory days.

Finally I have decided to give this server thing a go. I have absolutely no experience. Good start. That's why I'm here. To ask if anyone out there wishes to get together and give this thing a good go. If you know me, you know I only like to create things of Wonder. This is the overlying word of the server. Wonder. Ever since I was young I enjoyed the stories of the Ancient Wonders of the World and this is what I hope to create. An amazing adventure land rich with themed builds and exulted empires - protected by World Guard. However I know that mining in a world like this is difficult, so another 'free-for-all' world will be added to satisfy the thirst for diamonds and free building and like good ol T9K, will be wiped ever so often.

A website and registry system will also be created to cope with white-listing etc, yet I am looking for a Quality over Quantity aspect. A friend of mine is looking to run it out of his data center, so hopefully there will be no issues with lag etc.

As I say I am noob at technicalities, always have been, always probably will be :( So this is why I call on you, great minds of minecraft to give I a little helping hand.

Grief is a Disease, yal are the cure!
Duke-o

Yeah it's going to take me a while Gurw - I'm noob with this, not to mention I have to travel a fair distance to get it up and running at the Data Center - so yeah - I will post all the appropriate details once I get up and running. Been cruising round your server a bit though. It's pretty quiet out there...

Yeah, I haven't gone public because I saw a fair bit of what just happened coming, and I didn't want to embarrass both myself and t9k by going public prematurely. So when everything is settled, the server will go public and that will be a thing.

It's been a while. Oh and how I dream of those good old days. Telling people what to do. Being told what to do. Doing what I do. Not doing anything except jumping on the beds in Lushy. Dam I have missed Minecraft in it's glory days.

Finally I have decided to give this server thing a go. I have absolutely no experience. Good start. That's why I'm here. To ask if anyone out there wishes to get together and give this thing a good go. If you know me, you know I only like to create things of Wonder. This is the overlying word of the server. Wonder. Ever since I was young I enjoyed the stories of the Ancient Wonders of the World and this is what I hope to create. An amazing adventure land rich with themed builds and exulted empires - protected by World Guard. However I know that mining in a world like this is difficult, so another 'free-for-all' world will be added to satisfy the thirst for diamonds and free building and like good ol T9K, will be wiped ever so often.

A website and registry system will also be created to cope with white-listing etc, yet I am looking for a Quality over Quantity aspect. A friend of mine is looking to run it out of his data center, so hopefully there will be no issues with lag etc.

As I say I am noob at technicalities, always have been, always probably will be :( So this is why I call on you, great minds of minecraft to give I a little helping hand.

Grief is a Disease, yal are the cure!
Duke-o

I would be happy to join your server ! :D just give me cakes !

Yeah, I haven't gone public because I saw a fair bit of what just happened coming, and I didn't want to embarrass both myself and t9k by going public prematurely. So when everything is settled, the server will go public and that will be a thing.

Awesome, thanks for your guys support. As I say this is all just early stages in the pipeline. I'll be in contact soon.

A chance for me to play the good old normal minecraft. I don't know why but tekkit, etc, is not really for me. Can I join?

Back