• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Just a random screenshot

Feone

baaaaaaaa baaaaa baaaaaaaaaaaaa
2011-04-06_10.52.37.png

actually just making a hole in the glass makes skeletons shoot & hit random mobs including creepers , then creeper goes after skeleton & blows the entire room to pieces :D

Lol, great pics:weegee:
Btw trying to get a CD from having a skeleton kill a creeper is impossible, I spent forever trying to get the creeper in the crossfire of 3 skeletons, when they finally hit, the creeper exploded and killed all of them. Just saying, wasted an hour on SP doing this
You may want some pills for your hoarding issues...:peelz:

Lol, great pics:weegee:
Btw trying to get a CD from having a skeleton kill a creeper is impossible, I spent forever trying to get the creeper in the crossfire of 3 skeletons, when they finally hit, the creeper exploded and killed all of them. Just saying, wasted an hour on SP doing this
You may want some pills for your hoarding issues...:peelz:

My friend got one on SMP, lucky shot...

You think THATS hoarding.... Fifty Three Wolves. no cheats other than to get bones. i use cheats for just about everything :p (INVedit)

Attachments

• 2011-04-22_10.19.33.bmp.png
    2011-04-22_10.19.33.bmp.png
    227.4 KB · Views: 131
Back