• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

just another suggestion from>>>>>:)

MrBrody9

hey guys um ive been in the museums alot checking out the nice sprites i usally always built sprites but ive been doing some 3D stuff lately and i was thinking that we could have a 3D museum thats like the size of zone11 and u make a thread and people post there 3D build and the world number and sonicnes or whoever can transfer the 3D build into the 3D museum if he or .... feels there worthy. i would really like to see this happen post what u think >>>>>

below:):thumbsup:

hey guys um ive been in the museums alot checking out the nice sprites i usally always built sprites but ive been doing some 3D stuff lately and i was thinking that we could have a 3D museum thats like the size of zone11 and u make a thread and people post there 3D build and the world number and sonicnes or whoever can transfer the 3D build into the 3D museum if he or .... feels there worthy. i would really like to see this happen post what u think >>>>>

below:):thumbsup:
We do have a 3d museum...

ok i know that theres all the zones but those are usally themed im asking for a big 3D museum and people can appeal to getting there builds in it..... if thats not anuff information then :confused: idk what else i need to say

so yes no on this one ? like there would be the zones and then this would be like the best of the best u know :)

We actually consolidated the museums. There is no specific 3D museum world anymore, they are all generic and meant for any specific type of build.

Museum3d was actually renamed to one of the zones. I can't remember which one.

Back