Just Catching Up

Cheese7710

It's been a while since I've been truly active here. It's like the only thread I checked on was the Magic: the Gathering Thread. I know this isn't some amazing, super fun thread, but how's everyone been? Has there been any new developments in Team9000 that I have missed out on? Any good games that came along that I didn't see?

Well, nope, and nope. Most of us are just playing our own individual games with friends in the community and outside of the community. Forums are a bit slow, but the active members are consistent.

I agree with Kris. People are far less active here on forums, but still lurking every now and then. I see some members constantly online on Steam so I suppose they're doing fine.

I check the forums every day tbh. I don't really post much though.
It's been quiet recently, even on mumble at times. I still chill with a lot of t9k people though. We still live.

How many people sit up and chill in mumble? I've been hitting nostalgia here, but have had no one to discuss it with, because everytime I sign in I see hundreds of bots on.

Few people still chill on mumble, just depends who ya want to talk to I suppose.

I mean this place is mainly dead, I really don't care who I talk too, I've been thinking of just chilling up in mumble, meet people, who were always here and I didnt get a chance to know them

I'm the same as RedBox. Although I generally only post in the General Anime Discussion thread.

Back