• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

just thought i'd make something cool...

thee_pro

for the guests to look at and enjoy:

Clipboard01.jpg
Clipboard02.jpg

going to ask for it to be archived if possible.

That is really good :eek:
I have a challenge for you good sir.
Make something more epic then THIS!!!
._.
enhancedover9000.jpg

(yes i made it :333333333333333333333333333333333333333333)

AFAIK it isn't from anything since its just something I sketched out on a piece of paper when I was bored. But if it is from something then I'd like to know as well.

going to try to make this in minecraft now because its my response to Rsmv's challenge:

Picture of me 2.png

going to be a PITA to make but i feel its a nice change of pace. drawing was completely freehand while looking at a reference pic:

Gintama_61_Large-4.png

oh and btw, my ingame character is supposed to be this guy :p

Okay. I've calculated the dimensions, and to have any form of detail in it, its going to have to be done in Spritebuilder. No doubt about it.

The dimensions of a border I'd need is roughly 84H x 200W.
Subject to change for the width but 84 block height is a definite.
Any ideas on where in Spritebuilder it would be safe to make it? The walls have emptied a bit but I don't want to interfere with someone else's project.

~Edit: the 200W includes the FULL katana, so if you want i can calculate just the body and make the rest of the sword as an addon so the border will not be so massive

~Final Edit: got on right as cool58 went live so i got my 84x200 area in the sky. should be completed within the next 3 days. im a slow builder

Back