Just your friendly neighborhood baked-good

ConceitedCupcake

Hi there everyone at T9k (is that too casual for a first-timer like me?) I'm Cupcake.

I came here for Starbound and that's pretty much it. Oh what's that? Friends? Oh yeah, I have those too!

I've known your resident MW:O addict Zennai for years now. He finally managed to crack my iron resolve and get me to sign up here, haha. I also know Zen's sister, Kitty, by proxy.

**This just in: I've been reportedly told by Zennai himself that he is not really an MW:O addict. He checked himself into rehab and is apparently clean now. You can live in denial all you want buddy, I know better than to trust your lies at this point. I'm sorry but we can't go through this whole song and dance again. Once was bad enough, but the second time just crushed me. We're through Zen, I'll take my coat and leave.**

I also live down the street from DarkPrime25...he's alright jk man ilu

There's also Nekosol and Neighslayer but I hear they don't post here that often so they might not be known all that well either. I'm all about the street cred, ya na whad i mean?

What else, what else....uh, I play Pokemon and draw a lot? Yep.

Looking forward to hanging around here. I've heard great and also very eccentric things about your community!

Now, I believe I was promised tequila and hookers? Zen, what's the status on that? =P

Check your doorstep... the tequila and hookers are on their way. They may have been sidetracked by the brick of cocaine I sent them with though.

This better not have any unforeseen consequences. If I find the 5-o knocking on my door you're paying for the return postage on those hookers, bub. winkwonk

This bitch. THIS. BITCH.

Lemme tell you about this bitch. She likes Pokemon. She can draw. She's funny. And she can kick your ass.

You think you know Pokemon? Well whooptee-freakin-do. Cupcake knows more than you could hope to. You might think she's your average self-important pastry, but right when you turn your back....BAM! Your ass gets kicked by her Mega Dunsparce.

That's right. A Mega Dunsparce. She has Pokemon too awesome for mortal trainers.

Let me tell you something. You cannot outplay the Cupcake. You cannot outdraw the Cupcake. You cannot outwit the Cupcake.

You don't fuck with the Cupcake.

whale_hello.gif

Holy shit where did all of you come from
tumblr_inline_mpw59koaJs1qz4rgp.gif

Thanks for all the welcomes!

I like cupcakes. *eyes new person hungrily*
You can look, but you can't touch ;)

You.

I like you already.

That's a good sign, usually most of the people who join up these days don't have a good aura around them, unlike you.

Regardless,
1XNC0sJ.gif
You mean I have your seal of approval?
You know how to make a girl blush.
Ainsley+Harriet+Chef+Ainsley+Harriot+Promotes+FZFDRmKmjZxl.jpg

Go ahead, tell me more about how much you like me. <3

Oh.

You're a girl apparently.

I think I sent the wrong type of hooker.

Are you a fan of non Gendered Cthulhu spawn?
That depends, are they trying to impale me on their wayward tentacles? and not in the sexy way

Because if so, those guys are just plain assholes
--
To everyone else: hey you sexy things. ;D

To Shellder in particular: Don't u fucking pop out at me you fuckin mollusk...bivalve motherfucker. fucking clams in my chowder (also hai there Chiba, Zen tells me things about you)

Back