• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Kc006(Cool--->Builder)

Kc006

First of all, I must thank all of the staff in Team9000. After promotiong me to Cool rank, I helped people as much as I can. For Example, Helping people filling water or lava, find out griefers,etc. I love Gaming alot. Also, thank you for promoting me, that's how I got an apartment on EPICA towers on the Cool 30 world! In my buildings, you may see alot of water or lava.
Enjoy!
First I'm going to show my apartment at EPICA towers. Thanks go to Godliberator and Shark1313 for introducing me to this place! I built this all my myself!
Here is my living room
Epica Apartment TV Room.jpg

Here is the Bar and Dance floor.
Epica Apartment Bar.jpg

Here is my Lounge.
Epica Apartment Lounge.jpg

And I have to say, EPICA towers have thee BEST view, and I live on the 10th floor. You could see unlimited Oceans.
Epica Apartment Viewing pool.jpg

Ok, the following are mostly made of water. Mainly pools or lava pits.
The small back yard diving pool
BackYard Swimming pool.jpg

The small back yard Lava pit
Backyard lava pit.jpg

And...... The HUMONGOUS DIVING POOL!!!!
Big Mega Diving pool.jpg

Alright. The next building inspired me by Christ the Redeemer, the statue of Jesus in Brazil. But since its face looks like a Creeper, I named it Creeper the Redeemer. General_Kaboom helped a bit with this, so give him some credit!
Creeper the Redeemer.jpg

Ok, this is the last building. It looks like a strange head with lava in its mouth.
Strange Head.jpg

But if you walk in the lava....You see a staircase! Leading to...
Mouth.jpg

.........My Secret Underground Base!!!!!
Underground base.jpg

Alright, that's all I have, I really really look forward to promotion. I spent more time in the server ever since I got promoted. I will not abuse my powers in T9K, in fact, I'll use them for good deeds! I hope I get promoted!
Kc006

No, Akamus, You dont understand, This is posted more than 12 hours. And there isnt even 1! 1! reply about my promotion. I hope you understand. please. It is already Slow.

No, Akamus, You dont understand, This is posted more than 12 hours. And there isnt even 1! 1! reply about my promotion. I hope you understand. please. It is already Slow.
Admins can't always be online, checking every single forum promotion thread on the forums! You must be patient, and wait for a reply.
To quote from Call of Duty 4 and 7:
Captain MacMillan/Price said:
Patience. Don't do anything stupid.
Like asking for a promotion.

you have built some good stuff, but you have not quite built enough to be promoted to the next rank, build it big, build it awesome, but more so, just build build build. continue posting your work to this thread and you will be there before you know it. Remember the game is not about the ranks, its about building, creativity, community, and having fun.

Here is my Humungous TNT building.
TNT 1.jpg

TNT 2.jpg

Here is my BIG Creeper statue.
Creeper 1.jpg

Creeper 2.jpg

This is all built by myself! I just HOPE!!!!!!! I WISH!!!! PLEASE !!! I can be promoted. I put a lot of effort in my work. I had A lot of fun anyways.

OK, here is my stuff. I won't ask anymore.
Atomic Bomb.jpg
NBA Court.jpg
Another Diving/Swimming Pool
Another Diving Pool.jpg
A HAVE FUN sign on Cool 31
Have Fun Sign.jpg

I built an enormous resort in the sea. It's called KC resort. It have a lot of things and facilities.
The Overlook view, (You could see the boat in the right corner, its the under-construction boat)
KC resort overview.jpg
The restaurant
KC resort Restaurant.jpg
The Dance stage
At last, the star of the show, the ticket booth of the cinema!
KC resort tiket booth.jpg
Here is the inside of the cinema
KC resort Cinema.jpg
It is amazing? I do hope i get promoted. Ill show more of my work later.

Attachments

• KC resort Dance stage.jpg
    KC resort Dance stage.jpg
    923.3 KB · Views: 107
Love the builds from you, but keep in mind that builder rank is a big step, as it means that you have proven yourself an avid builder. We don't necessarily promote at the 40 hour mark, its more like we wait until you have 40 hours until we even consider promoting you. Our decision is based MAINLY off your builds, closely followed by your conduct, and then a few other things. You are very close, keep up the awesome work and you will be there in no time, I know you can do it! Don't forget to have fun too! :)

Alrighty then, thanks for the remark! I'll do better! I know I will be promoted some day! Some Day!

Back