• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Kc006 hosts-T9K Spleef Game---OR NOT???

Should this be held?

• Yes.

Votes: 46 76.7%
  • No.

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • Maybe so.

Votes: 10 16.7%

• Total voters
The definition of trolling as I comprehend it is when someone talks about something unrelated to whatever is going on e.g. an argument between Squirley_Guy and Keyblade have nothing to do with Kc's Spleef Competition, and someone talking about World of Warcraft continuously in a Minecraft server.

On the other hand my Mac dictionary;
Mac Built-In Dictionary said:
send (an e-mail message or posting on the Internet) intended to provoke a response from the reader by containing errors.
I suppose this is one of the other definitions you found Perq?

And Vorsprung Tha Spy evaded rage at the hands of Vincent for trolldom.

Two-and-a-half internets received.

I wana be a judge if it's still available boyhimas-engineer. :)

Hmm... <awkward turtle>
Although it would be great to have someone with the kick ability on the judging panel, we've already got like 4 judges and that's a lot. But we'll see. Love to see you on the panel though dude.

In response to someone-I-can't-remember-the-name-of's request for the teams to be posted in this thread:

Team TacoCacti with Tacodude99 and me. (MiniCacti)

Killz and doneyhew - killzhew

BTW we CANT participate until killz get a new computer but when that happens, someone is going down.

Back