• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Kerzyte's Random Giveaway!

Kerzyte

So I just bought the Potato Sack Reunion Bundle, and with it I received two duplicate games. I would have received four to give away, but due to Humble Bundle's weird gifting policy, and me being dumb, I lost out on two of them.

Anyway, I am going to be giving away Toki Tori and Amnesia: The Dark Descent. Just post a number from 1 to 512. The entries will be closed midnight on Saturday. The person with the closest guess will get first pick.

And kon, guessing potato will not get you the entire Potato Sack Reunion, but that would be pretty sweet...

SUPER FUCKING AWESOME UPDATE!!!

Somehow, Steam decided to underp itself and actual give me the other two games I should have been able to gift. So when the contest is over, I will announce 4 winners. The choice of games will be Toki Tori, Amnesia: The Dark Descent, Cogs, and Super Meat Boy. Good luck everyone!

Back