• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

kick make me feel ill (sick)

madcart

thanx bracebrad now i wont be able to sleep and i feel bad,sad,sick, and so on. that i even tryed to be nice huh its better you leard this and see what you actually have done against me, this kick maybe isent big for everyone else but for me its a warning that i did something wrong/bad/against rules.

and when you kicked me you insulted me more then ANY other insult anyone else could give me just that kick made me feel sick :sick: and now i actually hate you.

you guys thats read this maybe think and writ: *take it easy man its just a kick* or *one kick? that is better what it could be* but it isent for me! its more then that

i been insulted in Meny years but this takes the Prize!

thanx bracebrad now i wont be able to sleep and i feel bad,sad,sick, and so on. that i even tryed to be nice huh its better you leard this and see what you actually have done against me, this kick maybe isent big for everyone else but for me its a warning that i did something wrong/bad/against rules.

and when you kicked me you insulted me more then ANY other insult anyone else could give me just that kick made me feel sick :sick: and now i actually hate you.

you guys thats read this maybe think and writ: *take it easy man its just a kick* or *one kick? that is better what it could be* but it isent for me! its more then that

i been insulted in Meny years but this takes the Prize!

Does anyone else see the above like this..?

Back