[Kinect] Dubstep Music Video

Vutpa

So, I found this musicvideo on Youtube:

It was made with a Kinect, tracking the movements of the guy dancing.
What do you think about it, would you like to see a game like this where you can make Music yourself?
And, more importantly, do you think this is where Kinect will go - motion tracking, but not for games? Will it find more usage outside of the XboX 360 rather than some dancing games?

What do you think about it?

So, I found this musicvideo on Youtube:

It was made with a Kinect, tracking the movements of the guy dancing.
What do you think about it, would you like to see a game like this where you can make Music yourself?
And, more importantly, do you think this is where Kinect will go - motion tracking, but not for games? Will it find more usage outside of the XboX 360 rather than some dancing games?

What do you think about it?

hell, its better then what we do with Kinect now. i can't stand kinect games. they're all broken and glitchy. the only kinect game i've seen that isn't broken is kinnect adventures and kinnect sports which came in the box with the kinnect. most of the games that come out for kinect would be down right boring if they weren't motion control because the producers put all there effort into making the motion controls work and theres a good chance they aren't.

but yeah. thats pretty awesome :D

Back