Kings of the Realm

Have to let you guys know two things first off watchmen are useful to take damage away from your other troops, such as if you have 1.5k watchmen and 800 swords the enimies will hit your watchmen not your swords secondly my alliance has a fourm https://forums.kingsoftherealm.com/showthread.php?475-The-alliance-of-Honour use this to ask questions alliance related also it is not just Honour but Honour's allies
Well my alliance already has had a forum. www.team9000.net

So i joined... i like the game.. level 8 and started this morning. building up my army and such.. in realm 0 x100 y120 or something like that.. fun game. any aliances i can join?

So i joined... i like the game.. level 8 and started this morning. building up my army and such.. in realm 0 x100 y120 or something like that.. fun game. any aliances i can join?
Team 9000 and honour are both full right now we may need to start a new alliance up there xD
You could join honour's brothers but they are on the other end of the world and that would not be to good

Hey Team 9000 alliance my alliance is at war with the harbringers R16 X52 Y43 I am asking that you guys could help hit them. When asking for them to stop hitting me with a threat of war over their heads they ignored me. You guys are close enough to help and I would appreciate if you would help me. Thank you

*edit after i won 15 wins in defense they decided to call for peace

Back