• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Knights of the Shroom - Beta Town

We do not want people mining on their own plots because it creates a huge mess underground once everyone's tunnel begin intersecting etc.

However if you wish, we can estabilish a mine to the south west

Hey! this is no reguler plot mikey its a 64x64 plot i think i selling all my diamonds for this plot and i am planing that place to be big prodject and it feels like i am lazy becous of you, i got nothing to work with and the mines is apperently no option

EDIT: and you dont know how much diamonds you missing under our town

Mikey, does the no mining rule apply to plots outside the walls too, assuming that they are 300 blocks away from town?

Hey! this is no reguler plot mikey its a 64x64 plot i think i selling all my diamonds for this plot and i am planing that place to be big prodject and it feels like i am lazy becous of you, i got nothing to work with and the mines is apperently no option

EDIT: and you dont know how much diamonds you missing under our town
haaha theres tonnes to do! and you're allowed to build whatever you wish on your plot and if you wish make lower levels and underground parts to your house/building whatever it's

Haha theres diamonds everywhere though, by all means mine anywhere else just not under the houseing area

trying to keep a coherant infrastructure is difficult when things are just random-

P.S Not everything I say is final as it is always up to you and I let ooz make things final.

Mikey, does the no mining rule apply to plots outside the walls too, assuming that they are 300 blocks away from town?
hahaha psh ofcourse not, just under the housing plots

Just as a general rule can we have no mining within 300 blocks of the town unless you are exploring caves or ravines.
Thanks.
moelman you insulted my knowing i dont accept that

Please don't try to read in emotions or feelings into posts. Things are often misinterpreted. We always mean the best.

EDIT: I see that both of you are in-game, so this was probably about something that occurred then. I'm staying out of it.

But in other news, I probably will not be on Survival as much starting at the end of this month. :eek:
Don't worry! I'm pretty sure I'll still be on more than mikey. :D

Ohai stringboyz, please answer the following questions.

1) How long have you been playing Minecraft Survival?
2) How long have you been playing Minecraft Survival with Team9000?
3) Were you part of any towns before or during this world? If so, which?
4) If you left or were kicked out of a town in this world, why did you leave or were you kicked?
5) Do you have any particular skills to offer our town?
6) If you're completely new to Survival, list your experience on T9K Classic.
7) Optional: Are you or were you at any time since your birth affiliated with the Commonwealth of Australia?

1 i just bought the game about 2 monthes ago and i play it ALOT
2 not alot bt i like it
3 no
4 never happent
5 what do you mean skills but i would like to get resourses for people if that is a skill but what do u mean
6 in classic i am a builder from about a month but look at what i built in promo app
7 what i dont get it it is confusing pls explain

1 i just bought the game about 2 monthes ago and i play it ALOT
2 not alot bt i like it
3 no
4 never happent
5 what do you mean skills but i would like to get resourses for people if that is a skill but what do u mean
6 in classic i am a builder from about a month but look at what i built in promo app
7 what i dont get it it is confusing pls explain

For Question 5, skills can refer to things you like to do in-game. Like maybe you enjoy fishing, logging, animal breeding, mining, potion making, or designing redstone circuits. But a pair of extra hands is always good.

For Question 7, I'm asking if you're an aussie (Australian). :p (It's an inside joke for ShroomVillians).

Ooz madcart and I are not both on survival.
That was the map lying to you due to the crash.
And I am not sure what madcart is talking of.

you can destroy my place for red/white wool its cool :) ill jst rebuild with wood or watever.

EDIT: is the server down btw?

lol how is it not understandable.

you can destroy my place for red/white wool its cool :) ill jst rebuild with wood or watever.

EDIT: is the server down btw?

Yeah it's down. And it looks like it will be down for a while. Apparently there is some pretty bad chunk corruption.

allright the Castle Le Shroomville is done i could build the castle only and skip the courtyard

EDIT:
heres some pics how i see the castle with the texturepacket i used.

EDIT:
dang 6 pics was to large so you have to go into damas server if you want a closer look

Attachments

• 2012-03-17_12.16.43.png
    2012-03-17_12.16.43.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 133
  • 2012-03-17_12.16.46.png
    2012-03-17_12.16.46.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 126
  • 2012-03-17_12.16.58.png
    2012-03-17_12.16.58.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 115
  • 2012-03-17_12.17.15.png
    2012-03-17_12.17.15.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 137
1) Since 1.7.3
2) Since I Got Minecraft (1.7.3)
3) Not Really I haven't really played since 1.0 So I'm New to this map
4) Number 3
5) I like gathering resources/mining. Wouldn't mind crossing the map to get them.
6) Not New But I'm A builder on Classic Been there since May of last year. Dont play much.
7) I Am American

1) How long have you been playing Minecraft Survival?
2) How long have you been playing Minecraft Survival with Team9000?
3) Were you part of any towns before or during this world? If so, which?
4) If you left or were kicked out of a town in this world, why did you leave or were you kicked?
5) Do you have any particular skills to offer our town?
6) If you're completely new to Survival, list your experience on T9K Classic.
7) Optional: Are you or were you at any time since your birth affiliated with the Commonwealth of Australia?

1) For about 3-4 months now
2) Same amount, 3-4 months
3) Yes, Caprica
4) I left, I decided to leave... but since im a derp at times i was not able to figure out how to leave the town so to save time and such mcfar just kicked me...
5) Im am good with redstone and pistons, im good at fighting, and i am also a decent builder/architect
6) Not new, but i am a builder on classic
7) Not to my knowledge. I am Hungarian

1) Since 1.7.3
2) Since I Got Minecraft (1.7.3)
3) Not Really I haven't really played since 1.0 So I'm New to this map
4) Number 3
5) I like gathering resources/mining. Wouldn't mind crossing the map to get them.
6) Not New But I'm A builder on Classic Been there since May of last year. Dont play much.
7) I Am American
its a good idea to invite phat we got alot of diamonds while we was on diamond hunting

Back