• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Knights of the Shroom - Beta Town

*Madcart enters the thread and the universe just turns upside down*
*Gravity inverts so objects fly away from each other* (FLY AWAY!)
*Newton flies off the ground and hits an apple in a tree*
*Steven Hawking gets up and does a fast-paced jig*
*The universe then proceeds to eat itself*

8/10 bindi irwins

:cautious:

is this a kind of "unhappiness" by having me here!? allright ... :cautious: stay on your guard Moleman-Le-Ground Devil, I WILL GET YOU!

Applying to ShroomVille. IIII AMMMM BACKKKKKK

Username - Jishent
Previous experience in minecraft? Minecraft Classic Builder (See: https://www.team9000.net/threads/halo-builds-thread.9466/)
Maintained own LAN server for 8 months (Had 14 people)
Previous towns? Sanctum (A year ago) - Biggest Town on that world b4 wipe
Zone11 (A year ago) - City like world in classic.
Screenshot of recent build: See attached. (Last maintained LAN server world)

Attachments

• 319212_10150398781022425_1044037235_n.jpg
    319212_10150398781022425_1044037235_n.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 121
Applying to ShroomVille. IIII AMMMM BACKKKKKK

Username - Jishent
Previous experience in minecraft? Minecraft Classic Builder (See: https://www.team9000.net/threads/halo-builds-thread.9466/)
Maintained own LAN server for 8 months (Had 14 people)
Previous towns? Sanctum (A year ago) - Biggest Town on that world b4 wipe
Zone11 (A year ago) - City like world in classic.
Screenshot of recent build: See attached. (Last maintained LAN server world)
Hi jishent, how much do you know about Shroomville? What's special about Shroomville in the "current" world that attracts your attention? How are you going to contribute to the town?

Its a place to have fun, build and also of course help out the community. The rest of what I know is from Mike's first post in this thread and a few info I picked up from reading through this thread. I know alot of the people posting in here as such as ooz, mike, moleman, vorsprun, cacher97 and madcart. (I am assuming they are all in ShroomVille :)) I have been reading through the thread and what I like about this town is the active community, the lively hood and of course the name. Like I did for sanctum I'll contribute to community projects such a railways with time and materials. I'll also have my own projects that I'll discuss with everyone if I come up with any ideas that will improve the town in anyway.

You do know that Shroomville doesn't exist in the new world right? The server was reset months ago and no Shroomville in the current server.

Oh. /facepalm well contact me if you guys plan on making Shroomville in the new world. I'll apply to Bastion then :) Cheers.

Back