• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Koala requesting assistance in the form of feedback

ChibaMasato

Ohai

As some of you know, nearly a year ago, I made a blog asking the community about what games you'd all like to see me play on commentate over. I got a decent response, but nothing like I'd hoped for, and when production of the videos began, it seemed like no one cared. Well, I'm going to change that. Recently, I've updated my computer, and now have a much better recording program in the form of Camtasia. Now, I can produce much more high quality videos and hopefully, get some form of a following behind me, so I don't feel like everything I'm doing is pointless. That being said, I'm redoing my Starcraft 64 Let's Play. Here is Part one:

Now, here's where you guys come in. I need feedback. What do I need to work on? How can I make things better? What do I need to do to make this something you'd be willing to watch as soon as the new video is posted?

Also, another thing I'm going to need input on: I'm discarding the old list of games I had, so I'm going to need a new one. :p Suggest any game you'd like to see me play on the following systems:

NES
SNES
Gameboy
Gameboy Advanced
Nintendo 64
Sega Genesis
Sega Saturn (?)
Sega Dreamcast (?)
Playstation 1
Nintendo DS (?)
PC (?)

And POSSIBLY after Christmas/the 13th, These three will be added to the list:

Xbox (!)
Xbox 360
PS2

? represent a possibility. More testing will be needed. As for PC, it depends on if I have the game. :p
! represents a slight issue involving no place selling Xbox games near here. :/ So, try to avoid this one if possible.

Please for now, pick games from the top list of systems. I don't care what they are, if you want to see them played, suggest them. I don't care how long the game is, how old it is, how difficult it is, how obscure it might be, if you want me to bring them to light for other T9kers to see, then by all means, leave a comment down below. :3

NOTE: Please, do not suggest any horror games or games with stupid amounts of jump-out scares. I say this for three reasons. 1. I'm a total coward. 2. There are enough Youtubers who get fame by doing that and screaming like little bitches. I'll pass. 3. I'm a total coward.

Spyro the dragon. Onimusha, Zelda games, Super Mario World, Final Fantasy (NES/SNES/PS1), Superman 64.

If your going to Zelda I suggest a joint Oracle of Seasons/Ages. You really can't do one without the other, with all the secret interplay between the games, and I haven't seen many reviews do that.

@chiba
Ocarina of Time, Seasons/Ages, Majora's mask, Link to the Past, Link's Awakening.
Spyro the Dragon - the first one.
FF 1, 7, 8, Tactics (PS1 tactics)

@Chiba
Pretty much what Pasaria said.

I've heard a lot of good things about Ocarina, but have yet to play it.

Back