• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

KzMOD Version problem

Benasist

Hello everyone! I need help... I want to play with my friend on the team9000 server but we both get an error that our version i s not the same as the servers and that we should restart. we restarted but nothing happened. What do I do?

The servers are currently undergoing maintenance. Please feel free to make a bug report at bugs.team9000.net if the problem persists.

Make sure that your source sdk 2006 base is up to date. Just running KzMod alone will not update it. You may need to run it in your steam's "Tools" menu.

Edit: Looks like there's actually a version issue. Looking into it.

Hello everyone! I need help... I want to play with my friend on the team9000 server but we both get an error that our version i s not the same as the servers and that we should restart. we restarted but nothing happened. What do I do?

The only way to connect to kzmod servers anymore is via console. I have updated the hostname of our server to indicate this. Check the server list for the IP address, then type "connect ip:port" in the console, which you can access by pressing ~. You may need to enable console first in options->keyboard->Advanced->Enable developer console.

Back