• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Lacar1601 long-term SMP whitelist application

lacar1601

IGN: lacar1601

Joined May 2012 - Outlands Map. Heard about T9k's Minecraft Survival server through the T9k website, which in turn I heard about through the classic server. I found the classic server through minecraft.net's classic multiplayer servers list.

I wish to join the long-term survival whitelist in order to have yet another means to play with the long-standing members of T9k in addition to the game nights. My intentions for this server are to join a community, and contribute productively to that community whenever time permits (I'm about to start my school semester).

Classic Rank: Builder
SMP History
Outlands Map - Joined the Waffleville community. Befriended ienjoywaffles, eliteaustin, bonerlandboy, mrn2itiv
Sanctum Map - lone wolf
Beta 1.8 Map - Joined Teraville community. Befriended scottc, baconJim, Tsysin, redhaze, TheXraptor, ShooterTy21
1.0 Map - Assistant in Kiyomi community. Befriended munchkin19, Deinmentor, Kuchenhorst, McVit, Homerun, Damashki
Last Map - Joined Cydonia Community. Befriended Zakkon, TwistedWicked, Allimon, HawkeTech, DutchCheese, MountainBoy

In other servers, I have befriended Teircen and theGurw

I have never been banned from any T9k related activity.

I understand that I will be held responsible for my friends'/siblings' actions on my Minecraft account.

Back