• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

LAMEDUCKS ABUSE MY ACCOUNT HELP AND HE BANNED ME FOR NO RESIN I DIDIN'T DO ENEYTHING KK

y i didint do nothing and ur late that happen a long time ago. they burly un banned my account and when i was going to the server it said banned by laaammmeeeduuucckkss 2min ago because my internet was sl

we have a policy to IP ban after 3 accounts on an IP were banned for grief, you had 3 accounts that were banned on your IP, all of which were obviously you Pioneer 107, 108 and pioneerrevenge, all were banned for grief 2 weeks ago. You did not appeal your bans then and just made new accounts and griefed more.

would you explain why you griefed on our server and why we would consider unbanning you as you have already shown that you only have come onto our server and griefed other players?

i told u all ready lanze unbanned my acount and i havint griefed on you sever, cuz i told lanze that i was going to stop and i all ready read the rules wat else should i do. and i was serious that i wasant going to do it agian. hay how do u post pics of ur (mine) work on team9000 classic sever cuz i did a very good job on that. so please let me back in and i didint do eneything, i have been following the rule and i ment it ok and im serious about this. :mad: thanks for listing to me bye.

Who is lanze??? We have no admin by that name? If you mean Lzice here is the quote from your ban appeal by him.
"Ok, I will let you back on the server.

Please remember that you only get one ban appeal and then your ip is banned permanently.

Happy building"
If you got banned again there would be no other appeal. Seems to me that you failed to read that part of it..

You had three accounts banned...how many more chances are we to give you. @_o But its not my call, it is Lameducks.

Back