• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Late Night T9K-ing

12ix

Just about 3 out of the many that I have. They were quite persistent.

t9k.png

t9k2.png

t9k3.png

I recommend that you don't try to talk to the spammers or acknowledge their existence when there are no mods around. They will get bored eventually and leave if nobody shows a reaction. Usually works but this is pretty funny hehe.

Yeah, I started to do exactly that after that last message. After that they started provoking crazy guests. But I just messaged Xeadin and he took care of them. Thanks :thumbsup:

The problem is that there were two of us and, we were getting enjoyment out of laughing at each other, not reactions.

I also cant find the rules.

Still, you had broken quite a few of the server rules, which you had failed to notice-- and to quite an extent as well by the looks of the chat logs and screenshots.

We deal with shenanigans like this everyday to keep the server up on its foundations and to keep the community strong-- those that do not respect the server and/ or community are subject to receive the consequences (whether subtle or harsh). The extent of the damage you two had caused is quite clear.

Still, you had broken quite a few of the server rules, which you had failed to notice-- and to quite an extent as well by the looks of the chat logs and screenshots.

We deal with shenanigans like this everyday to keep the server up on its foundations and to keep the community strong-- those that do not respect the server and/ or community are subject to receive the consequences (whether subtle or harsh). The extent of the damage you two had caused is quite clear.
I know.

Back