late night work

DutchCheese

It's 1am and i have exactly 9 hours to finish this way too difficult report.. some sleep would be nice :unsure:

so what are your favourite/best ways to stay awake the whole night? :D
or do you simply give up and sleep?
i've had enough coffee for days and just finished a small meal while listening to music, feels good

It's 1am and i have exactly 9 hours to finish this way too difficult report.. some sleep would be nice :unsure:

i've had enough coffee for days and just finished a small meal while listening to music, feels good
Sleep for 4 hours. Wake up and tell yourself that you will fail at life unless you do this one thing.

Causes you to work 1000x faster and you aren't completely dying for sleep*

*results may vary.

Depends on my mood tbh; if i'm happy (like i usually am) then i kinda just go to bed around like, 11pm, even if i have a lot of work to do, because fuckthat.jpeg

BUT if i'm in a thoughtful mood, then i like to just relax and draw/and listen to the techno that is approaching nirvana for hours on end.

Small intermittent meals, a strong B vitamin complex taken with a strong hit of caffeine.

Nooptrics tend to take the edge off too, a piracetam/choline stack has endless cognitive benefits but is more of a long-term fix for prolonged cramming and what-not.

Staying up usually with red bull and sleeping during the day :p

Also fresh fruit tends to wake me up a hell of a lot.

Staying up usually with red bull and sleeping during the day :p

Also fresh fruit tends to wake me up a hell of a lot.

Red bull will fuck your insides, dude.

Monster all the way. But yeah fruit; especially citrus fruits usually will wake you up. I prefer pineapple :3

Red bull will fuck your insides, dude.

Monster all the way. But yeah fruit; especially citrus fruits usually will wake you up. I prefer pineapple :3
The times when I usually use a red bull is when I get a really crappy sleep of like 2-4 hours. I'm not pulling what my bro did and drink it like it was coffee in the mornings.

The times when I usually use a red bull is when I get a really crappy sleep of like 2-4 hours. I'm not pulling what my bro did and drink it like it was coffee in the mornings.

dude that's insane; Though a girl i know could drink about 8- monsters...in one day and be completely fine.

dude that's insane; Though a girl i know could drink about 8- monsters...in one day and be completely fine.
Did she even sleep :D, but yea another thing that helps is cutting soda out completely tho. Was able to a few times and went through hellish withdrawls from the caffeine but afterwards felt pretty amazing.

Did she even sleep :D, but yea another thing that helps is cutting soda out completely tho. Was able to a few times and went through hellish withdrawls from the caffeine but afterwards felt pretty amazing.

In recent years i've been skipping soda in favour of teas/flavoured water; thanks to work i've also been skipping like, chips and whatnot in favour of apples/pineapples

Depends on my mood tbh; if i'm happy (like i usually am) then i kinda just go to bed around like, 11pm, even if i have a lot of work to do, because fuckthat.jpeg

BUT if i'm in a thoughtful mood, then i like to just relax and draw/and listen to the techno that is approaching nirvana for hours on end.
I liked it just for A->N ^_^.

OP: I usually dont stay awake the entire night. I like my sleep.

Wait... what? Is listening to that a good or bad thing? I actually do listen to those. XD

These would put me to sleep in a heart beat. They're awesome, don't get me wrong. I just wouldn't suggest those to people trying to stay awake and focus. Unless they're you of course. I applaud you good sir.

A mix of RainyMood and any assortment of energy drink/coffee generally does the job in my case.

Back