• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Lava Survival World

GTRmadness

I was playing on Mayhem Lava Survival World and man was it fun. So i had an idea of T9K having a lava survival. Survive 5 minutes of a giant wave of lava. On Mayhem Lava Survival, the lava was one block lower then the limit.

I was playing on Mayhem Lava Survival World and man was it fun. So i had an idea of T9K having a lava survival. Survive 5 minutes of a giant wave of lava. On Mayhem Lava Survival, the lava was one block lower then the limit.
couldn't you just dig a hole, jump in, and cover it???

yeah but they had Mayhem Dollars on the game and if u dig a hole and cover it u get 5- points for being below sea level

lol clever, but make a mound of dirt and hop in xD
How this worksis that the more surface area of air around you, the more points you get, therefore you should build something larger.

Different materials have different rates at which they burn and also give you different amounts of money..

How this worksis that the more surface area of air around you, the more points you get, therefore you should build something larger.

Different materials have different rates at which they burn and also give you different amounts of money..
I thought this was based on surviving the 5 minutes, not the fake money you amass.

u play on that server dont u?

If played on one before. The more air around you the more money (they are actually called "coconuts") you get the more perks you can get. E.g. cuboid, Water, ranks....

Back