League of Legends?

Allistair_Edinger

Does anyone play League of Legends? It would be cool to have a bunch of people to play with, so just post your usernames on LoL here and we all can play matches with each other!

PS: Mine is Stairistair

I don't play that game lol
Same - I tried it at a LAN party a few months back because one of the attendees was just raving about it and got about 4 of us to start. I stopped after playing the tutorial for 10 minutes and still not having a clue as to what was going on. Guess my attention span is too short :p

Same - I tried it at a LAN party a few months back because one of the attendees was just raving about it and got about 4 of us to start. I stopped after playing the tutorial for 10 minutes and still not having a clue as to what was going on. Guess my attention span is too short :p
Your attention span is incredibly short, I under stand the game, I just don't know all of the specifics on how to build chars and what items each one should get. Plus I prefer to just play starcraft 2 so it's not just one big microfest, love me some base building and macro.

I was playing it for a while, got pretty good with a few characters. Then I found Spiral Knights and Terraria.... damn new games

Back